Forgive me for plagiarising the Bard here, but it seems the most appropriate here. For a long time I have willingly taken the pills prescribed for me for my depression, ongoing kidney problems and insomnia. Not questioning what I shovel in, I've been quite oblivious actually to what I am taking.
The other day feeling like crap, I didn't take my usual pills - did the world stop turning? did civilization cease to exist? Nope, not so dramatic sadly, but I felt slightly better for once in my life. So it got me thinking - dangerous I know, but I need to be in control of my own destiny, however painful and hard it is, and taking some bloody pill to numb me and postpone me feelings is just not working anymore!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment