I tend to see things in black and white - not one for the greys in between, I tend to go for broke. Suppose its part of my A type personality, but if I believe in something passionately, I go for it with everything.
This past week, I had the opportunity to fight for something at work, and after much shouting (mostly by the manager) I managed to convince them not to shoot all the feral cats on the property. For some reason our idiot (and I use the word with caution as he's worse!) thinks that if you get rid of all the feral cats on the property that will be that, and there will be no more.
I've always tended to fight for the underdog, and as I love cats with all my being, this to me was disgusting.
It has left a really bad taste in my mouth -no wait, it was already there!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment