Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another nail in the work coffin

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but they went ahead and put down all the hotel cats. All my fighting was in vain, the boss who hates cats decided they were a pest and must go.

As I told them, more will move in very quickly, and these ones could have diseases and even rabies. I know this is nasty, but in a way I hope one of the guests gets bitten and sues the pants of the place.

The wheel is turning downwards faster and faster now, things are happening at a rate of knots, and his arrogance and crooked ways are coming back to bite him.

I am trying desperately to find another job. This one has given me ulcers, anxiety and panic attacks and chronic insomnia which has gotten so bad that I am on the strongest sleeping pills available in the country! I don't want to have to move away and leave Mom, but I am desperate. I cannot last there much longer.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: