Well after much procrastination and humming I finally decided to cut my locks. I was going through one of my determined to grow it phases. Sadly, it was looking like something out of a horror movie and every morning was becoming an increasing battle to comb and subdue "the beast".
So yesterday - taking the day off I dragged myself off to get it cut. I must admit it does look better and tider, and mornings shouldnt be the usual muttering and swearing as I try to get it into shape. This change I've decided is the catalyst for more and I have resolved to look after myself. After all that has happened over the last few months, I must admit I've let myself go. That is not good!! I know my Dad wouldnt be happy to see me like this so I've decided that I have to make an effort - hard as it is to get myself back out there. The weight is coming off slowly and now I have to work on the package. After all, I'm not getting any younger and I must admit I would like someone to share things with, so hence the change!!
Talking of change - it seems to be happening everywhere. Not only the weather, the leaves falling from the trees, but also a change in the fortunes of a friend. Today is her wedding and I am looking forward to the festivities. She has been through a lot - nearly dying after contracting a rare form of pneumonia and battling to get her health back. Her and her other half deserve all the happiness in the world and I for one will be drinking a few to their happiness and life together.
See change can be good!!
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment