Ever had a tune in your head that you couldn't get out, no matter how hard you tried? Well mine is the Nancy Sinatra version of These Boots were made for walking...
I've always imagined - note I say imagined as I could never actually wear em! Walking into a room dressed in a sexy black top and short mini wearing these killer knee highs. You know - kick ass boots that will have the men begging for more??? Dream on girl - that's the only way you'll ever get it, still its nice to dream occasionally.
Even though Jessica Simpson did a good remake of the original. I still like the original one, along with another famous song of that time - Cry Me A River sang by the beautiful Julie London.
I think it sums up a lot of what I am feeling right now.
Now you say you're lonely
You cry the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you
Now you say you're sorry
For being so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river
Cry me a river
I cried a river over you
You drove me... nearly drove me
Out of my head
While you never shed a tear
Remember... I remember all that you said
Told me love was too plebeian
Told me you were through with me
And now you say you love me
Well, just to prove you do
Come on and cry me a river
Cry me a riverI cried a river over you
I cried a river over you
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment