Decided on the weekend that it was time to get another toothbrush. So I trotted off to the store to get myself one. Bad mistake!!
I was confronted with a dazzling array of different types of toothbrushes. Oscillating, vibrating, angled bristles and so it goes on. My poor brain couldn't cope with that many choices, so I stood there probably looking like a real country hick that had fallen off the turnip truck!
My perusal of them find the following; you get oscillating, multi-level pulsating toothbrushes, one's with angled vibrating bristles and even motorised ones. Huh! all I want is one that can clean my teeth, not something that takes a NASA scientist to operate!!! Bewildered I stood there contemplating if I wanted a motorised, pulsating, angled bristled toothbrush that also doubles as a hand held computer! Sorry - just checking if you're still reading!!
Seriously though, it was quite a battle, but in the end I emerged with a angled bristled but non-motorised toothbrush. It seems to do the job - which I wanted it to do all along and although its early days, I think we'll get along just fine.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

2 comments:
I hear you Sister. Miau! And then I discovered the electric toothbrush. Go for Brown and your problem will be solved.
I meant BRAUN of course, DOH!
Post a Comment