Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mornings glorious mornings NOT!!

You know its going to be one of those days when your alarm clock doesn't go off at the prescribed and unearthly hour for you to go to work. I finally rolled over still half-asleep and deliciously warm to discover that my ride was due in half an hour!!

String of nasty words followed then a mad rush to the bathroom, only to discover the remains of last night's "midnight snack" lying in all its disemboweled glory on the carpet. In my rush I'd stepped in it and managed to smear it across the carpet. Needless to say my mother was as they say Not Amused!!

Barely finished gobbling down my breakfast before my lift arrived and I was dashing out the door. Most of the day was spent trying to look intelligent, drinking copious amounts of caffeine in an attempt to kick-start my brain. It was only at lunch-time that I really started to feel like it had caught up with the rest of my body.

Note to self: chuck the useless alarm clock and buy some Red Bull!! Plus a sense of humour according to my fellow workers!!

No comments: