Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Smells I hate...

In the spirit of things and thanks to the prompting of some fellow "comrades in arms". I have decided to list the smells I hate. There are quite a few but these are my top ones:

1. Silage. I don't think I will ever be a farm girl as the smell of it makes me nauseous. It is so overwhelming and pervasive.
2. Smelly socks and clothes. Particularly when men (sorry to pick on the species as a whole!) leave it around for you to find!
3. Subways. The smell of people's urge to relieve themselves wherever always manages to get up my nose.
4. Newspaper Ink. It always gets up my nose and I land up sneezing my head off.
5. Babies vomit. I know, it sounds disgusting - and it is!!!
6. My top one though would have to be dentists rooms. They have a unique smell and for me it is like waiting for the executioner to come - scares me silly!!

No comments: