Well Christmas has come and gone and I am richer (present wise) and somewhat plumper thanks to Mom's trifle and gammon ham. All in all though we had a great day, much better than last year when we sat and cried our eyes out.
Got lots of lovely presents, including the latest Nickelback CD which I have been wanting for a while, plus some lovely wine and books. Mom loved her Il Divo and David Archuleta cd - yes she loves the young American Idols runner-up and couldn't wait to listen to his CD. Even the cats joined in and happily played with the unwrapped Christmas paper.
Now as another new year approaches. I have decided not to make resolutions. I never keep them and land up feeling depressed because I cant, and so it goes round in a vicious cycle.
My plan is to try and be the best I can. If it means radical change - then so be it. I am prepared to do anything and everything to achieve what I know I deserve. I have a feeling work is going to be one of the first casualties. I know what I need to do - now I hope I have the courage to achieve it and follow through. Deep breath, it's going to be hard, but here I go...
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment