Its a public holiday here today, so Mom and I thought we would take my twin cousins who are up - again for the holidays out. We found a little place on our Midlands Meander which does chocolate dipping. You pay for a pot of chocolate and then you can choose various things from biltong and cheese to marshmallows to dip into the melted chocolate.
I have died and gone to heaven mmmmmhhh!!
We sat and dipped away happily - think most of it went on me than in my mouth. But who cares - we had a great time just laughing while dribbling delicious chocolate all over our nuts and biltong - yes biltong is divine covered in chocolate! I must have looked a real sight by the time it was all over as I had to use numerous wipes in order to convince my mother to let me in the car, but it was fun.
Warm dark chocolate melting in your mouth what more could one ask for?
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment