I have come to a crossroads - a watershed in my life and I am now searching for a new path to travel along. Having done a lot of soul searching, some of it not too pretty, I've realised that it is time to find other employment and leave my current job.
Part of me hates the fact that I have to leave a place that has given me so many opportunities and experiences that I would never have had anywhere else. I have met the most incredible people, experienced some really amazing things and been exposed to a world that I never knew existed. The best thing of all to come out of my work - is a love for horses that I never knew existed. My passion for them has been ignited to such a degree that it almost frightens me at times, but it also fires me up at the same time. Funny isn't it how life takes you in directions you never would have dreamed of?
I took a good hard look at myself and where I was, and realised that unlike some of the other people in the company, I was not content to spend the next five years in the same position. The thought of just mechanically doing my job, day in, day out - just kills me. There is more to life than just existing to get a pay check at the end of the month. I have ambitions and dreams and I know I am worth more than what I am doing at present.
Its scary - that's for sure, but I think it will be worth it. Keep fingers crossed...
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

2 comments:
Bring it on I say, we love a new adventure.
Post a Comment