I am going to attempt something which terrifies me and also excites me at the same time. Recently, we came across some sketches that my grandfather did while he was alive. He died when I was 1 years old in 1972. My Dad's father was a great character by all accounts, and a prolific writer and sketcher of all sorts of things. My mother still has letters he wrote in various codes to her. He loved the try and catch her out with his various letters and sayings.
A quiet modest man according to my parents, he loved to draw and I have a treasured Children's Bible in which he wrote in beautiful Calligraphy and illustrated the front page. So, it was with great excitement that we came across a collection of his sketches from long ago.
They concern a family of monsters- called Bunglegoochers and he has drawn sketches of various weird and wonderful creatures. Characters such as the Whatalafee - a peculiar looking thing that loves to laugh spring forth from the pages.
I thought it might be nice to try and put a small story to the various creatures. You, my dear friends will be the first to see my attempts.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment