I usually love Sundays as I get to sleep to some ungodly hour then totter out of bed and spend the day doing sweet bugger all. Today though, we decided to go for breakfast at our local Wimpy. Everything was going okay, until it came time to me having to open those "delightful" packets of tomato sauce. If I ever find the moron that invented these so-called convenient packets of sauce which take you forever to open, and reduce you to a muttering, cursing heap of rage.
Well after just about pulling out my filling in the process trying to open it, it flew open and all the sauce promptly landed on the floor. A bit embarrassing maybe aaahh the best was yet to come... Along came a waitress with a tray of coffee and juice, promptly stepped in it and went flying, cups and juice going everywhere. It was like a Marx Brothers movie!
So, I ended up with no tomato sauce, the next table ended up with coffee and juice all over them, and my Mom landed up with a serious case of the giggles (despite the glares from me and the unfortunate table!).
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment