Sunday, August 16, 2009

Perhaps its my own inadequacies, not feeling comfortable in myself, but I have come to the conclusion that, no matter how hard I try that I just don't fit in to what is considered the society norm.

Even as a child I felt as if I was an alien that had come out of a pod as I never liked the things that most kids did. My taste in music was compeltely different to everyone else, my views on things like politics were and still are, controversial to say the least.

So, I am basically not a run of the mill kinda girl! Dont know if that is a good thing or not. Just wish I could find my place and meaning in life. I have an idea what it is - vague one anyway, but a clear picture or a revelation would be really helpful.

Until then, I just bob along...

No comments: