I love this time of the year, when new life appears. Not only are the foals popping out like popcorn at the farm, but the trees are rapidly coming to life. Even better, the first migrant birds have returned in the form of the Yellow Billed Kite - a welcome raptor from Central Africa who spends the summer here. I think our over wintering storks are also enjoying the change in weather as I have seen them happily pottering around the fields, following the tractors picking up insects.
The cats too seem to have got new life into them. No longer do both sleep on my bed - they inhabit 95% and I a paltry 5% if I am lucky! they are no spending longer and longer outside sleeping under bushes and lying contently in the sun.
Even though the mornings are still quite chilly and we still have lingering frost, the signs are positive, and I for one cannot wait to throw off the shackles of winter.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment