After a prolonged stay in the Cape, my gorgeous boy (Muhtafal) is on his way back home. Seems they decided not to do the arthroscopic surgery as they felt it wouldn't make a significant difference to him. He will probably be retired now, and hopefully he can spend his days grazing in the paddocks and enjoying some much earned rest.
He has during the ten years of his stay at the farm, made in excess of R20 million for his owners, so his value is indisputable. Hopefully, their reward to him will be a nice retirement, with lots of carrots (which he is addicted to unashamedly) and a peaceful existence.
I for one am so happy he is back, as it has been awful not having him on the farm. Driving past his empty paddock every day has been hell - and to see him grazing there in the mornings is one of my greatest pleasures in life.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment