Once again, we have my twin cousins of 14 staying with us for the week. As has been the tradition for the past few years, they come up and stay, my uncle and aunt fetch them the following weekend, and then we have an early Christmas feast.
I am finding that I have more in common with them as they grow up and evolve into more sentient and intelligent human beings. Of course most of the chat is about the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Wizards of Waverly Place and the like, but its kinda cool to be able to just sit and laugh as we have done.
They are loving girls, and getting a welcome home hug after a long day at work gives me a real boost. However they do have their moments, the rolling eyes, the sulks and huffs if you ask them to do something while they are watching TV - and of course the general lounging around in weird and anatomically bizarre positions on the couch!
Then there are the boys - the one has a boyfriend and the endless texting and giggling is quite amusing to watch. Aaah young love!! I remember those days, long ago......
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment