Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tonight we feast!

Tonight is our early Christmas feast and I for one am really looking forward to it. For the last few years my uncle (Mom's brother) and family have come up and we've had an early celebration of Christmas.

We've had the tweens for a week and tomorrow they leave. The house will return to its normal quiet state, the cats will be able to come out of hiding and the place won't look like a bomb and hurricane's hit it.

Mom really goes to town with the feast. Tonight we're having roast pork and crackling, and mutton with veggies and trifle. MMMMhhhh. She makes the best trifle around and its been one of my favourites for as long as I can remember. Plus there will be plenty to drink and we always have a good laugh as my uncle is a very funny guy.

I will be taking pictures and the best will make it onto the blog. Stay tuned...

No comments: