I am by nature a suspicious person (sad, but I've been burned too often) so when someone at work is very friendly to you and tries to help you look good in front of the boss, I am wary. Part of me feels really bad for being such a cynical bitch, but I cannot help it.
My problem is I so badly want people to notice that I actually have a brain that I am falling for it,and it scares me. Perhaps I should throw caution to the wind and just be happy that someone is actually wanting to help me.
Please oh please let me not be hurt but not be too cynical.
The Secret to Hearing Your Spirit Guides | Lee Harris
-
This came up on my feed and was honestly something that I was expecting to
turn off after a few minutes but I found it really interesting so I'm
sharing...
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment